Learning Together, Achieving Excellence.
Highbury Primary is a government school situated in the north-eastern suburban foothills of Adelaide, South Australia, on grounds with magnificent native gardens that teem with bird life.
Our leadership team consists of:
- Carol Williams - Principal
- Dominica Thomson- Deputy Principal (Curriculum / Learning Technologies)
- Jill Gurner - Senior Leader (Special Ed / SHIP)
The school caters for an enrolment of approximately 560 children and offers junior primary and primary students aged 5 to 13 an up to date futures focused curriculum.
Emphasis is on intellectual quality and support for each student to develop their unique talents and achieve their very best socially, emotionally and academically in a range of learning areas including Chinese and Music and Science.
Current strategic directions include
- Further developing our practices in the Teaching of Numeracy
- Learner Well being as a basis for learning
- Developing a fresh Whole School Vision and Statement of Purpose